February VAT returns
- Created at
- Huw Williams Limited
Articles By This Author
- Paid too much or too little tax?
- Owner managed business accountants
- Landlord Tax Changes
- Small business changes
- Who are Slaters Accountants?
- Tapered pensions annual allowance
- Tax Diary August/September 2015
- HMRC roadside fuel testing
- HMRC to extend data gathering powers
- HMRC takes back control of IT services
HMRC are telling us that online filing for VAT returns will not be available between 8 April and 11 April 2012. So it would be worthwhile making sure any February VAT returns are filed well before the 7 April deadline in case the site is busy.
If you are still filing paper returns - these will be the last ones ever - from April 2012 all returns will have to be filed online.