February VAT returns
- Created at
- Huw Williams Limited
Articles By This Author
- Directors’ Loan Accounts – who, what, where, w...
- Should You Change Your Accountant?
- How to Choose an Accountant
- Reducing Inheritance Tax
- Moore Accountancy Budget 2014 update
- Accounting Made Easy!
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises yet to feel RTI...
- Many Start-up loans are unlikely to be repaid!
- Research and Development claims
- RTI Relaxation Extended!
HMRC are telling us that online filing for VAT returns will not be available between 8 April and 11 April 2012. So it would be worthwhile making sure any February VAT returns are filed well before the 7 April deadline in case the site is busy.
If you are still filing paper returns - these will be the last ones ever - from April 2012 all returns will have to be filed online.