February VAT returns
- Created at
- Huw Williams Limited
Articles By This Author
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises yet to feel RTI...
- Many Start-up loans are unlikely to be repaid!
- Research and Development claims
- RTI Relaxation Extended!
- Machine Games Duty
- Should LLPs incorporate?
- Do you let Property furnished or unfurnished?
- Self-employed Entertainers and NICs
- Is Property Letting a business or a trading activi...
- Is your Turnover below the VAT threshold?
HMRC are telling us that online filing for VAT returns will not be available between 8 April and 11 April 2012. So it would be worthwhile making sure any February VAT returns are filed well before the 7 April deadline in case the site is busy.
If you are still filing paper returns - these will be the last ones ever - from April 2012 all returns will have to be filed online.