February VAT returns
- Created at
- Huw Williams Limited
Articles By This Author
- SELF-ASSESSMENT TAX RETURN 2015/16
- 5 Things never to ignore with your business bank a...
- Minimum wage increase – How will it affect your ...
- Self Assessment – Why do we Pay On Account?
- The Importance of Hiring a Great Accountant
- VAT – will your business benefit from the Flat R...
- What Are My Options for Start-Up Investment?
- Use of Home as an Office is an allowable business ...
- Checking your payslip for errors
- How an accountant can help your business
HMRC are telling us that online filing for VAT returns will not be available between 8 April and 11 April 2012. So it would be worthwhile making sure any February VAT returns are filed well before the 7 April deadline in case the site is busy.
If you are still filing paper returns - these will be the last ones ever - from April 2012 all returns will have to be filed online.