Terms & Conditions
Find UK Accountant is owned by Clear Books plc. By using Find UK Accountant (either to search for an accountant (a ‘Requester’) or to purchase leads (an ‘Accountant’) you agree to be bound by both Clear Books plc’s terms and conditions and the Find UK Accountant terms and conditions listed below (as applicable).
Find UK Accountant Terms & Conditions applicable to both Requesters and Accountants
You must not use the Find UK Accountant Website for any of the following purposes:
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to Find UK Accountant, Clear Books plc or our group of companies;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contract data for any kind of marketing activity.
Find UK Accountant Terms & Conditions applicable to Requesters
Find UK Accountant allows Requesters to search for goods and services and to contact the organisations that provide those goods and services.
- A Requester must make sure that he is satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organisation found on Find UK Accountant and that he is satisfied as to their suitability, qualifications and expertise. Find UK Accountant and Clear Books plc give no warranty or guarantee as to the goods or services offered by, or to the suitability, qualifications and expertise of, those organisations.
- If a Requester decides to purchase goods or services from an organisation found on Find UK Accountant, all matters concerning the goods and services, including all contract terms are solely between the Requester and that organisation. Neither Find UK Accountant or Clear Books plc will be liable for any costs or damages to a Requester or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of a Requestor’s engagement with that organisation. Any Requester hereby waives any claim he might have against Find UK Accountant or Clear Books plc as a result of their purchase of goods and services from any organisation found on Find UK Accountant. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.
Find UK Accountant Terms & Conditions applicable to Accountants
Accountants who register with Find UK Accountant receive the benefits listed on Find UK Accountant’s ‘Pricing & Features’ page.
- Find UK Accountant operates on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and it is the responsibility of the Accountant to check the website regularly in order to identify and claim leads that have been posted; therefore Find UK Accountant cannot guarantee the number of leads that an Accountant will be able to claim.
- Find UK Accountant does not guarantee that any lead claimed will result in a paying client.
- Whilst Find UK Accountant guarantees that any lead claimed cannot be claimed by any other Accountant by using the Find UK Accountant website, it cannot guarantee that the potential client will not find another accountant by some other means, for example through a telephone directory or personal recommendation.
- Once a lead has been claimed by an Accountant, it is the responsibility of the Accountant to follow up on that lead to try to convert it into a client. There is no obligation on Find UK Accountant to take any further part in the process.
- If an Accountant finds a client on Find UK Accountant, neither Find UK Accountant or Clear Books plc will be liable for any costs or damages to the Accountant or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of the Accountant’s engagement with that client. The Accountant hereby waives any claim it might have against Find UK Accountant or Clear Books plc as a result of its engagement with that client. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement.